Chrystal, Take My Picture!

That's what you are supposed to say if you want your pretty/handsome face appear in the pictures I take and if I forgot to ask you to pose.


Or at least, do what William does... Grab every single opportunity to squeeze into the photos, even you have to do silly stuffs in the background.

In a way, you'll get my attention and I'll post it up with some funny remarks that comes along. That's the price for pulling up silly stunts for the camera. Gahahaha~

Over-posing with poser attitude is another thing too.

But don't ever say that I don't post your photo up because I don't like you if you ever do this:


What's so interesting about the floor, Ben?


I think the instruments in the foreground look more interesting. No?

Well, now you know what to do if you want your pictures to appear on my blog. Be creative, ya?

Or you can just do the easiest way...

"Chrystal, take my picture and blog about it, okay?"

*****

Oh yeah, I won't be carrying the camera for a while. Until I get my new battery charger, don't pose in front of me. *guffaws*


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what if i DON'T want you to post my pic? hehe.. same thing la rite.. can la.. but must let me screen it first u know! Don't post unflaterring pics ma..

Chrystal Giam said...

haha... if you dont want me to post your pic ar?

erm, sorry...no can do... i'm still gonna post it up... if i think there's certain blog material to it... flattering or unflattering..

whaaa!!! *flees*

Invi said...

Hey... these pics are not Dracolshian copyrighted