The Return...

Hit the music, guys!! Dracolshian's BACK!! Whee!!

Did you miss me?! LOL

Haha...really sorry for the hiatus on Merdeka blog... Here's the 2nd half of it to mark my return... ;p

A (Late) Special Merdeka (Pt. 2)


This is Haikal, my 'protege' during the arts & craft session... Hehe.


Haikal's creative works of art...


More works of art by the others...


The flow of creativity begins...


And voila!!


The rest of the pics are taken after the Art & Crafts session... Well, not exactly all... But these are the captured moments of CD055-1 that you have never seen before...


James's secret thoughts... Hee.


Err...try to pay attention to the guy on the right.. Impossible NOT to, right? Haha.. Yeah, that's William.


Lunch time!!


James: "Meet my new brother!!"


Cheeky fella, isn't he?


Aww... Special moments... =)


I think James has more of the fatherly figure... Reminds me of... Papa Bear. Hehe.


Parent-materials... LOL


Hehe... Just a candid shot... With a lil' Photoshop... Hey, it rhymes!! :p


Deep down, Jon is an 'angel'.... *grins*


He's just curious about your stubble, Ethan... :p


Another candid shot which I thought hilarious... Haha~


Check out the new trend in the house...


This is the present that one of the senior classes made for the kids. Literally, Taman Harapan.

I think the kids enjoyed the special event we prepared for them, though it's a little too late. And although it's quite tiring, I still think it's a wonderful thing to do. At least I enjoyed it and to be able to see the kids smile is very rewarding. In fact, giving is just as good as receiving.

~THE END~

3 comments:

ThePinkRabbit said...

CHRYSTAL'S BACK!!!!!!

YAYYYY!!!!

hahahahaaa....i nearly fainted with laughter at the picture of james' "Woot~I'm Special" comment...hahahahhahaa....

and the one of Ben Cheong's 4 hours in the hair salon...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA....

good job Chrysatl...but i have to ask...why no pictures of me wan? sob!! not pretty enough ar?

hehehe...

ThePinkRabbit said...

Chrystal*

CD055-1 said...

... boku wa doko? (where am i?)
Chrystal doesnt like Ben n Sam...

Ben