the things we say...

the things u said to me that i'll always remember....

junn tseng : "did u notice anything straaaange about me?" *points to his 6th finger proudly*

jon : when asked why he was so quiet he said, "I'm not the friendly type."

ken : "CHA TOU MAN!! ahahahaa!!!"

jia ling : "This is not a weapon of self destruct!" *whaaaaatt???*

chris : "what's ur name? sam is it?"

benruto : *stares at me till i freak out* "...................hi.."

shawn : "We have our own secret language so that no one else can understand what we say. Yes, Pinky, i have a few students learning this secret language under me...it can be very rewarding.." *during com skills, his first presentation which shocked me because i thought all the while that he couldn't speak*

shaza : *giggle giggle* heee heeeee heeeee......

chrystal : "i love david tao...u don't know who david tao is?????? what is the world coming to?!?!?"

ethan : "Hi, Pinky told me that u're E1's project manager? I'm Ethan...call me ET!"

william : "HAH!! u're shorter than me!!!"

james : in a mexican accent, "I can still remember my papa's face when he died.....*distorts face*"

chin hou : i think u can guess what i remember most about our dear editor...yup u're right...it's "Oh dear~!!!"

amrail : "can i borrow ur putty rubber? thanks jia ling..." *I'M SAM LA!!!*

ian : "want a smoke?" this was the 1st thing he said to me when we met..

geri : "i like ur skirt....i wanted to buy it.....but no size....WHHHYYYYY????' *proceeds to tug off my skirt*

li sian : "geri likes ur skirt...she wanted to buy it....but no size....hahaha........"

ashley : "so u're my sam poh now!"

may : *stares at me until i freak out, just like ben*

sam goh : "sam jie jie................." *then i'll know that he needs my help with something*

evonne : "yeah..i've got most of the 'Archie's' comic books...i used to have more but when i gave them away to friends when we moved here.." *AHHH!! give me also, eve!!!!!!*

21 comments:

Invi said...

Hahhaa... read this when I was listening to an instrumental piece. I can speak, Sam.

You trans, me swan... let go broking chairs...

And my cantonese is better than yours,too. Hahaha... you pushed me a level up in canto, hohoo!

Chris Yuen said...

hehehehe..nice...shawn can't talk???hehehehe..and amrail mistaken sam for jia ling...

ThePinkRabbit said...

hey..don't mock a tran's canto, okay?
it's good..i just haven't showed u my power skills yet...and when i do, boy will u be blown away...*whoosh*
yeah...he mistook me for jia ling..so sad ya....

Chris Yuen said...

haih...watever it is,your canto level is still lower than mine...muahahaha...but i think may's and ashe's canto level is higher...not so sure...must speak more adi...

CD055-1 said...

my canto lvl highest.. muahahahaha..!!!!
........ i stare at u??? geng ar? ahaha

Chrystal Giam said...

LOL...very interesting...

i think i say 'there's no Dracolshian fairies!!' more often than i claim my love for David Tao... LOL

CD055-1 said...

who is Daviv Tao? o.o

Eve said...

... =_=;;



*sobs in a dark corner*


***terlefted out *sniffle*

Chris Yuen said...

aww eve...maybe sam accidentally left u out..or maybe u didn't say anythin dat she could remember..GO SAY SUMTHIN TO HER!!! hehehehe..oh ya..ashe's canto level is lower den mine..muahaha..discovered dat tday...kakakaka..

ThePinkRabbit said...

whoops...evonne!!!
sorry!!!!
wait..i go edit...check and see if ur name's there now...*hugs*

ps:my canto lvl is not as high as u guys...but at least i can understand...hehehe...so DON'T say anything bad about me in canto...i'll *pock* u!

Chris Yuen said...

ok then...lets speak tamil...muahahaha...

Eve said...

hahahaha My canto level = 0 HAHAHAHAHAHA! COME! GUA KONG HOKKIEN UA!Muaahahahahhaha!!!!

ThePinkRabbit said...

chiak pah buey...
that's all i know of hokkien...
chiak pah liao....
lu ai kopi boh..?

Chris Yuen said...

wa ka lu kong ah...aiyo..hehehe...terrible at hokkien...although my dad is hokkien...

Eve said...

hahahaha!!! Wa eh hokkian ua si cham ka baba nyonya eh stail eh. Boh siang ka lu klang eh lang eh hokkien ua.

Chris Yuen said...

wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat??????hahahahaha..lol...

CD055-1 said...

fuyo.. action action.... i speak.. i speak.... morse code!!!

... _ _ _ ...

ThePinkRabbit said...

hahahaa...morse code somemore..
let's just stick to plain english...
the rain in spain stays mainly on the plain....*in posh english queen voice*

Eve said...

french: Bonjour monsieurs, mademousielles! Omelette du formage!! BAGUETTE! ESCARGOT!!HAHAHAHAHAHHHAA!!

spanish:Hola! TACOOOOOOOOOO!!! Que pasa mi senorita? Mis Tres Hermanas! Yo Soy Betty la Fea xD hHAHAHAHAHAH~!!

Tamil: PODA!!!! KATERPILLAE~!

Hindi: kuch kuch hota hai!!!

Italian: MAMA MIA! pizza~ pasta!

ROTFLMAO!!! HUAHAAHAHHAHAHA!!

*fizzles*
*short circuted*
*braindead


....

Chris Yuen said...

hahahaha...lol...

CD055-1 said...

v._.v