Anyone up for a Genting trip?

Kage's birthday is coming up, guys!!
And since we're on holiday, why don't we celebrate it somewhere else?
I know, i know...i just got back from Genting...
but while i was up there, i kept on having these images of what monkeyclass would do if they were there with me....
I wanna go with you guys!!!
All u have to pay is RM25 for a two way bus ticket, two way cable car ride and an outdoor theme park pass...
not too expensive right? so let me know okay?
dateline is Monday night...
we're leaving on a Wednesday..28th of December 2005, 10am...
Coming?

6 comments:

Invi said...

Birthday girl has to confirm before we can, right? I'm going... with camcorder. Don't be afraid of the camera, Kage. I think it got bored of your hippo-lovin' butt.

I'm in, Sam.

CD055-1 said...

get the cam for the cake cream ^^

RM25?!?! Don't u know RM20 is capable of purchasing more than 15 Maggie Mee Goreng and more than 20 Roti Canai!? Don't you know that these can be used for the whole of term 3?!?

LOL

i'm not sure if i'm going or not.. wahaha... i'll reply Monday night~

v._.v

Eve said...

wah.. bus ar? dangerous o_o i dislike taking public transport >_< scary maan... i'll be back in Kl next week but not sure which day yet. this trip is just a day trip, right? but... there's nothing much to do in genting la. maybe we should just go and have a splash in sunway lagoon har har! after all, it's free mar... :P

Invi said...

Yeah... isn't Sunway Lagoon better? I've only used the card once. And my secondary school pals are too shy to show some skin apparently~~ malu malu kukumalu (Some pencil case brand). Shouldn't have told them no underwears allowed.

Ben's right! That's a lot of roti canais... but I don't mind going to genting.

Anonymous said...

bdaY Gal says she'll confirm on Monday itself!

CD055-1 said...

i 90% going... possible?? ^^