DEAR FRIENDS!!~

ANYONE INTERESTED ON GOING TO AN 'ARTY PARTY' HELD BY A LOCAL ART ORGANIZATION CALLED 'THE CHILDREN ART' or simply 'COA'???
I'm going!!~ :D
It's on New Year's Eve!!~
And lots of stuff happening there, like art performance, bands, ...and they sell artworks by local artist... I don't know!! . . . . This would be my first time too!!~ So~ A bit scared to come 'alone'!!~

HERE'S SOME INFO ABOUT IT~ . . . Okay... I lied!!~ It's JUST A POSTER!!~
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Here's the location; at The Galeriizu
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

So~ Anyone interested to go/ or HELP OUT The 'COA' (who knows...)
Please drop a comment, and I'll check it frm there!!~ :)

Thanks!!~
SHAZAH~

7 comments:

ThePinkRabbit said...

Shaz? aren't u coming with me for new year's eve??
what happened to our "Night Out in The City" plans?
let me know ya...
i've already promised amrail i'd go with his group..so....yeahh...

Anonymous said...

Okay!!~ I'll go with you guys!!~ But I need to see 'Arty Party' myself for the first time!!~ :(
Can't we all go??!!~ Just an Hour!
Please??!!~ =(*-*)=

Eve said...

sounds interesting... but who's going? @_@

ThePinkRabbit said...

okay..i'll go with u..then we'll meet the others later...

erm..cd0551..some of us are meeting up in Pyramid for NYE's...so if u don't have plans, u're welcomed to join us..!!

^^

Eve said...

for wha??

ThePinkRabbit said...

New Year's Eve...

Eve said...

what time? aiyak my dad took my car out today la