Ipoh GOT PUNK'ED!!!!~

I did this the night before specially for my first mark ever!!~ Huhuahahahah!!~ *Evil laugh!*
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Here's a little somethin' somethin' to show some love to all my Ipoh people!~Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Not that shabby right??!!~ He! He!~ I made four of these, and one big one with 'real' special stencilling work!~ (I bet Li Sian can do better then me.....DANG!!!) =(T-T)= *Sob!*
(BUT YOUR GOING DOOOOWN LI SIAN!!! HA! HA! HA! HAH!!~ . . . . . . some thing wrong with Shaza already . . . . .)

11 comments:

ThePinkRabbit said...

OoOoOooOoOoOOoOOOooo...not bad, shaz!!! NICE!!! sexually frustrated signs all over the place...hahahahhaa...

Anonymous said...

KUUuuuraaaAng!!!~ =(*-*)= *Grrr!*
It's JUST COLOR!!!~ (Besides, I've used up Red & pink, left with one choise; Purple...)

ThePinkRabbit said...

=P

Anonymous said...

hello.

that looks very cool! keep up the good work, y'all!

Anonymous said...

why meeee????

I am innocent wan.. T_T

Anonymous said...

Who ask you to stencil so~ nicely!!~ Your good with both paper cutter & pool stick!!~ -SMACK!- *YEeeauwww!!!~*
=(T-T)= . . . Kage smacked me. . .

CD055-1 said...

erm.. so... the purpose of the paper around Ipoh is??

Anonymous said...

ooooo....the mark of shaza.....
is it a new way to say "I WAS HERE!!"?

Invi said...

Don't la be so sexually frustrated...

CD055-1 said...

next time please thumbnail your pictures if it's too big.. or put a link...

Anonymous said...

Sorry lo~ I'm not so 'keng' with the computers maa!!~ and... HECK YEAH I WAS THERE BABY!!~ (As sexually frustrated as it seems~) I PUNKED IPOH KUAAA!!!~
Muahahahahah!!~ *Evil laugh!*