PD Logistics 4

ATTENTION ALL WHO ARE GOING TO PORT DICKSON WEDNESDAY 26th of April 2006!!

I will be managing the logistics, so I request that everyone of you to follow what I say. What is going to be coming up next is highly important, not following it, is not tolerable.

  • I am going to need a meeting with ALL DRIVERS, CO-DRIVERS and NAVIGATORS on departure day.
  • Everyone who is going to PD is required to be at Samantha's home at sharp 0800hours. That is 8 a.m. In the morning.
  • I DO NOT CARE IF YOU KNOW HOW TO GET TO PD AND HOW FAST TO GET THERE, SHORTCUTS OR LONGCUTS, HOW WELL YOU KNOW THE ROADS, YOU MUST STILL FOLLOW MY LEAD.
  • Those who have problems coming down to Subang Jaya, please notify me and Sam. We will arrange options for on how to get here.
    Option 1: Stay in Subang in either my home, Samantha's home or Williams home a day in advance.
    Option 2: Rendezvous point for those who are driving down but don't know where Samantha's home is, is at TOA main lobby at exactly 0730hours
  • For ALL DRIVERS PLEASE EQUIP YOURSELVES WITH A LOADED TOUCH 'n' GO CARD. IF YOU USE SMART TAG, ALL THE BETTER. WE WILL GAIN MORE TIME ON THE JOURNEY TO PD.
  • Timing is set and done. There will be no changes after today. DO NOT BE LATE. WE WILL LEAVE ANY LATECOMERS BEHIND.
  • Timings again are: 8am at Samantha's home. 7.30am at rendezvous point for those who don't know Samantha's home.
Leave comments after reading. So that I will know who has read it.

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

maybe i should stay over at someone's house...can i deposit my laptop at someone's place? my place will be completely empty during the trip......

Invi said...

I was going to ask if anyone could bring his or her laptop to PD with Boss James' consent since my camera can only film for 2 hours. Need extra storage space.

If not possible then I'll just stock a few more tapes.

Anonymous said...

for camera storage purposes only the laptop is allowed.

CD055-1 said...

..... go join NS as a instructor... they need strict words like those :P

i'll decide on whether to stay earlier or not...

ThePinkRabbit said...

SAM HAS READ THIS!

Eve said...

drill sergeant.

Wee Wee said...

oooh... me! me! i read liao, SIR!!!1!!1!

Anonymous said...

li sian and jia ling have read!!

Anonymous said...

alas, poor Yorick, I knew not Sams' house!

CD055-1 said...

just so you know, the ke-ai group doesn't come to this blog~

ThePinkRabbit said...

they do la...cockroach boy cannot come though..his internet connection isn't fixed up yet...

ke ai group!! leave comments!!!

CD055-1 said...

i think they duno how to leave comments :P

katchat can go CC... sms him go CC

ashe said...

haiz....the general has rad this!..affirmative!!

Anonymous said...

oi wat kachat la.. me is ken, ken is me!:p

i at jing yi's hse so can read lo hahaha. no nd go CC la..duit byk ke?@_@

k la..but how 2 meet up wif james 2 tok abt the trip thingy wor?@_@

Anonymous said...

My brother haven't read better tell him !!!!

Chris Yuen said...

sir,yes sir!!
read..
even junn tseng's bro/sis read this and he doesn't..lol
i wanna bunk in jimbo's house..

Chris Yuen said...

sir,yes sir!!
read..
even junn tseng's bro/sis read this and he doesn't..lol
i wanna bunk in jimbo's house..

Invi said...

New suggestion: Watch Godfather during the night at PD once we run out of fun ideas. Chrystal supports Godfather marathon.

What're we gonna do at PD again?

ThePinkRabbit said...

come on la..we're SHIDIO FAI FAI WAN...we'll definitely come up with something to do...

enough worrying okay...

Invi said...

Just suggesting... plus I know quite a few people want to watch that movie...