Movie Night.. Really wan..

Due to lack of response to the Da Vinci Code, whether because:

1. "I've already watched it."
2. "It's not as good as the book. I know 'cos I'VE ALREADY WATCHED IT."
3. "I need to find money."

and wait, the best is yet to come..

4. "I don't watch movies in Pyramid." 0.o

..we are now gonna watch X-men 3 instead, which opens on Thursday itself!! Yay!!

I really really really really need u guys to confirm by Wed night ok?


P.S. Shawn, Crystal really truly honestly wants to watch it but is afraid it might be too late, so we were suggesting that she stayed over in your, um, house, but cannot because we're afraid you can't control yourself so maybe you wanna sleep with your next door roommate ke, downstairs ke, with Bemantha ke...what say you? ;) hahaha..

5 comments:

CD055-1 said...

i'm interested in da vinci though~
i think the others didn't comment here is because some don't have internet.. some don't like to post comments...

Chrystal Giam said...

eh?

*looks at Julie in the eye* Who do you mean 'WE'??

haha...and if I really were to sleepover somewhere...I doubt that Shidio's THE place to go...it's dark downstairs, creepy as well, it has Bemantha, and Black Swan... Not after what we've witness last, erm, (was it) Thursday? *lol*

you book the tickets and let ME do the thinking of a place to sleepover k? hahahaha XD

and yes, I'm going for X-Men 3. *grins*

ThePinkRabbit said...

YES!! YES!! YES!! I WANNA WATCH!!!

*grins excitedly*

Anonymous said...

'WE' as in me and your guardian angel, Power Rangers Mini Force.. ;)

aight, glad you're in for this one! Sam Tan too! Wuhoo!!!

Ah Bun, if you really want Da Vinci, then i can get the ticket for you, no problem. i can't please everyone, so i just went for the majority k?

I think they didn't post comments 'cos they didn't want to watch the movie. Really.

CD055-1 said...

haha.. anyway also.. have fun ^^