SentiMENTAL Testimonials

Awww..... everyone's getting sentimental lately. Guess I might as well join in the tear-fest. Right, so this is like, my second testi testicle testimonial entry. However, this is targetted to specificly, to Shidioers only. We're all gonna part to different majors a couple of weeks from now but hopefully, we'd all still be able to have get-togethers like what we've been having this term break, ya? I'll start off with the first person I've met... even before stepping foot into TOA.

Chrystal Giam Yee Feng
Aiyo.. who'd thought that we'd actually end up in the same class after 'meeting' you through your blog, eh? I guess it's a big thanks to SW who was actually the one who stumbled upon your blog and told me about it. You've been such a big help to me this past year, and seriously, I don't know how to thank you enough. As far as I'm concerned, I think you're probably one of the most patient friend I've ever come across and I thank you for that. (I seriously don't know how you can stand me sometimes. LOL) I've only known you a short year but it feels like I've known you for many many years. Seriously, I hope our friendship will continue on for many more years to come. I'm really glad and proud to have you as my friend )))huggless((( Luv ya lots, babe!

May Wong Hui San
Ah Maayyyy !!(a.k.a Betsy Wong, HAHAHA!!) is another extremely helpful person. I doubt I'd be able to execute my Design project without your help teaching me how to mold clay and stuff. Thank you oh-so-very much! You're seriously one of a kind and the first and only person I've met who laughs till she cries.... almost all the time! Apart from that you're probably one of the sweetest friend I've met as well. I hope to see you as well as Chrys and Jules again next term. **muah!

Ashlei/y Ho Su Yeng
Amboi... gila funny person la you. I've yet to see you get pout, much less get angry. Scared, yes. XD Very modest and humble person although you're actually pretty very loaded. A very nice person to hang out with, very witty and has a contagious laughter. I was actually hoping that you'd change your mind about going to digi and come join me, chrys and may again next term but you stuck to your own decision and went for digi. I really, really respect you for that *salutes!* It's very disappointing though... 'cause I won't get to see you that often anymore next term *BAWLS!!!* Let's try and make time to meet up ya?? *goes all teary-eyed again* Wuv you lots! )))squeeze(((

Juliana Wuan Mei Yan (did I get that right??)
My gosh, you're like my idol okay? LOL! okay that sounds a bit wrong but seriously, I've never met a more perfect person =) I really admire your talents and you're so friendly, funny and outgoing not to mention very fashionable! You're one of the tallest girls I've ever known which makes you all the most perfect =P I'm really glad to have gotten to know you. And btw, what a small world it is to have found out that you and Su Yen met at NS camp hahaha! I was so surprised when Su Yen asked me about you! Hope you're in the same class again next term, see you babe! **hugs&kisses**

James Lee
Hey, big guy! You're seriously not as tough as you look xD *oops! I've let the cat out of the bag!* Okay,okay I'll stop kidding around. Truth is, I didn't expect you to be such a softie or so observant about certain things. I've gotten to know you a lot better than any of the other guys in our class, and I found out that you're a really, really good listener. Probably one of my best guy friends =) Thanks for always listening to my rants. I know I can be a real earful.

William Lee Han Min
Wah-zaah, Willie! I know I'm not exactly the friendliest person but I think you're a really great friend. Extremely willing and helpful to your pals and you can be so hard working when you really set your mind to it. You really surprised me with your determination to get good grades for Figures 2 in term 2 and I've come to respect you for that =) I hope that you'll continue your determination to do excel and I hope to see you again next term. ( I'm actually a nice person just that I don't like to be disturbed when I'm trying to concentrate on my work, if you get what I mean)

Shawn Beck
Wahlau! You're probably one of the funniest and most sarcastic, devil-in-disguise / wolf-in-sheep's-clothing kind of person I've ever met! Love all your sarcastic remarks and your twisted sense of humour! Three thumbs up to thee *borrows an extra thumb from JT* I'm so disappointed that I won't be seeing you next term! I'm gonna really miss you and all your silly jokes and antics (putty eraser drama in design class) Don't ever change!! ))huggless((

Yean Junn Tseng
You're like, the most innocent-looking guy I've ever known, seriously!! You look so harmless!! Super figging genius la you! I really admire your talent in drawing and sketching and painting! You so belong to Illustration major okay? hehehehe! Ever helpful in buying me some food sometimes =D I thank you. ALl the best in Digi! I'll miss you and Ashe's bright smiles so badly! Oh! and not to mention your silly shoulder tapping hehe!

Samantha Tan Ying Yin
One of the girliest person I know. But you're probably one of the funniest female story-tellers/writer I've ever met. Keep on churning up those hilarious tales of yours! Oh I really admire the neatness in your work and you always finish painting so quickly in Fine Arts / Illustration Fundamentals! Ish! Hope to see and get to know you better next term, girl!

Sam Goh Sook Weng
Don't know you very well, but you're definitely big-bro material =D Can be real funny as well... if only I understood cantonese better then I might laugh more often/harder when you crack your silly jokes =/

Cal Chan Chek Lim
AHHHH!! YOU SO TOTALLY INFLUENCED ME WITH NEIL GAIMAN'S BOOKS!!!! I'm so gonna try and leech more of his books off you whenever I can xD You've evolved into a totally different person from the first time I met you. You were so timid then. Now, you're just as loud as all the other guys =D

Ethan Gan
The ever high boss that always enters class looking all stoned. A fellow Penangite. Has great filming skills *thumbs up!*

Christopher
Don't know you very well but always eager to join in the fun. Always stuck to tho JT.

Li Sian
Another gila talented mia budak. Super slim and always ready to dress up xD All the best in Illust Major girl! I know you and Jia Ling will totally kill everyone else in Illust Major next term heheh!

Geraldine Mark
Best of friends with Li Sian and allergic to nuts =D I'm suprised you're not allergic to the nuts in Shidios hahahaha! Very sweet girl =D Likes swirly designs. Been through a rough time this past term be strong, girl! Be strong =) We're all here for you

Jia Ling
You've changed so much since the first time I met you. I like you now much much much better! You're a lot more mellow now compared to last time, and that makes all the difference =)

Chin Hou
Another big devil in disguise.... super talented when it comes to dealing with paper, and another initial mumblelitist sufferer turned audible. Very sarcastic and very smart and talented =D Glad to have been able to work with you in term one!

Ben Cheong
Pervert, sial! Weird sense of humour also.

Ben Chew
Really creeped me out in term 1 when you presented your first presentation. I totally didn't see it coming, and that really freaked me. Has a very sudden-burst kind of laughter that makes everyone else wanna laugh as well.

Dora
I wish I could get to know you better. You SO belong in Blach Halo! Another very cheeky and extremely talented girl!! Such SERIOUSLY CUTE works!!! *salutes*

Kexin , Ye Von & Jinq Yi a.k.a Ke Ai Group
You guys are very ke ai la. Always seen helping each other to finish each other's assignments =P

Shen Yin
I hardly know you but so far i think you're a bubbly person. have very contagious giggles.

Jevry
Don't know you very well la dude.. but so far, I find you to be pretty cool.

Shaza Zamie
Seriously Talented but you really need to learn how to see the brighter side of things. No one is out to get you or make you feel bad about yourself! Stop hiding in the dark corner and think so lowly of yourself! If you open your eyes, you'd notice how so many of us envy your skills and creativity in drawing! You're a very funny, and ever-willing to please sort of person but you seriously need to be more positive and have more self confidence!!

----------------------


I think that's about everyone... hopefully I didn't miss out anyone. My fingers are so bloody aching and tired now. All in all, I'm really glad to have gotten to know all of you! You guys are really special and I hope that all of us will be able to make it through the next two years in TOA unscathed and move on to very bright and successful futures together and maybe 10 or 20 years down the road, we'd still be able to go YAAAAAM CHAAA at Teluk Gong again! Love you lot, LOTS! And thank you.


PS: See you guys next Friday! Get ready to stuff yourselves silly!!

4 comments:

Eve said...

wahlau bulu romaku naik sial!! xD

)))Hugs May((((

ashe said...

may has a SERIOUS spelling problem....can anyone correct her??..I can't bear to do it...after no more driver!!!wakakaka...

ashe said...

eve!!!...hehe....hahahhah....wakakakakaka.....(that's my comment for this entry)...

Eve said...

it's MAYonnaise.... =D