You Guys Are The Best....

Hey guys... This blog is pretty dead...

But sadly, I'll be doing some promoting instead of spicing it up... Sorry :p

Please spare some time to visit my group's blog project for Malaysian Culture - Blog It Out

...and if you have time, please help us answer the questionaire in your most creative way...no foul and foreign/strange language lah...

James already contributed his. Thanks Jimbo!

And next is yours (I hope).... if you need more convincing, check the title again. *lol*

Thank you very much!

**edit** Whoops! I take back what I said about class blog being dead... It seems like I'm the one missing out stuffs... hahahhaha XD

**edit (random)** Let's form our own Shidio production house soon! *lol*

2 comments:

Invi said...

After listening to Veronicas talk I see no reason why we cant start the production house now.

CD055-1 said...

what production house?
you mean the figurines?