SOS call

If you stay around my area and would love to help me in this point of time in my life, I'd be very grateful. Come over to my place or I go there, I don't need a shoulder to cry cuz I never cry. I just need a fist or 2. Yeah, you heard me. I feel like fighting to release all my stress I've been holding up since the beginning of me. Call me(you know my number) email me, dragonnke@yahoo.com or msn me, dragonnke@yahoo.com

I'm serious.

ps, if not interested, don't waste time commenting good and kind words. Just ignore, it'll do you no harm. Know anyone who does, ask him, tell me.

4 comments:

Invi said...

Geez... why didn't you say that during previous terms? It's too bad I'm not in Kepong now...

CD055-1 said...

so you're fine with previous terms only? or now that you're not in kepong?

Anonymous said...

Why? u miss ur Chibi tar kauing with u?

Wee Wee said...

eh eh.. what chibi chibi now huh???