Shidio Name Cards?



Okay guys... Since the same question/request keep popping up and posed to me, I've decided to bring it up the topic of name cards here...

First of all, I guess everyone agree on the green colour for a general Shidio logo?

Other colour alternatives - Blue = intelligence and unity (Shidio bond), Red = Passion in what we do.... or rather, I'll leave the decision of categorizing our expertise according to colours to you all lah...

I'll try to print out some prototypes for name cards by the end of this week. And all of you are definitely welcomed to put in some creative ideas for our name card too.. I can't be working on this alone, right? Hahahha XD

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Green IS MEAN!!! Hoyaaaa!!~ At least it's pleasant and 'fresh' like... ALWAYS!!~ ;D Other than that, hmmm... gosh~ It reminds me of Brasil, beautiful people, football, crazy~craaazy bikinis... PLASTIC SURGERY too....Hmm....

. . . . .

I'm lost...

...I like green...

END.

CD055-1 said...

working on it alone? you want to or you're being sarcastic and asking for help? lol... go bug some AD ppl if you need help... or... JT would love to help.. lol..

Chrystal Giam said...

oh... erm... my mistake on the last line... it wasn't meant as a sarcasm... sorry...

ashe said...

i like blue...blue's my thing..black,blue and white..my fav...why's the logo not changing color?..why?..change to blue you logo!..CHange!!

haha...juz kidding...green reminds me of chrystal..haha...but it's ok...if everyone agrees on it,juz go ahead lah...if wait for them to comment on this blog will take 4eva...