Someone out there.

Hello someone out there,

This is Royce.And this is my first Post.I would like my link to be included in the section of -individual lives too please. Next matter- I have tried to keep forum alive too but i'm sad to see a lack co-operation from "some" others from shidio. I hate to mention names.
Anyway in one suggestion to keep forum alive i think we should open a neopets shidio account. lol. then we have something to look after. or we can make a guild then link it with our forum. hope u can get what im tryin to do here. Neopets is in essence,a creative idea come to life- we can learn n use it in many ways. Think of the possibilities! okie. tats all for my pep talk.

Now have a look at this crazy opera dark alternative opera good looking singer- Vitas.

Cya around my town. tata.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooh, neopets!

sigh...so sad to say that i was a neopets addict.

i know, i knoooww...so pussy.