TMNut Shitmyx -The shittiest Internet Service Provider

Shitmyx have officially blocked all torrents several days ago. Now, people who torrent are fucked up. The latest episodes of Top Gear and Fifth Gear are beyond our reach, and it's all Shitmyx's fault! AARRGH!! FUCK YOU SHITMYX!! IT'S ALSO CISCO'S FAULT FOR INVENTING AND PROVIDING THEM IDIOTS WITH THEIR SERVICE CONTROL ENGINE PRODUCT!!!! BLEARGH!! CURSE YOU!!! CURSE BOTH OF YOU!!! WAAARRGH!!!

....


*ahem*
Fortunately, there are several very bright people who have found a temporary solution to my anime and tv show problems, though that does not include Top Gear of Fifth Gear. Locally hosted torrents are still very much usable and I am still able to download at highspeeds of 150kbps from the local seeds (because I have a 8mb line which would have been rendered useless if it weren't for those angels from low yat. Bless you people <=) ) I hope there will be other sites who would host direct download files of the latest episodes of Top Gear and Fifth Gear as well as other anime and tv shows online. That'd be fantastic! Keep up the good work, LY peeps! I'll also make sure I'll seed more for the benefit of others. >=)

Here's to you assholes in TMNut Shitmyx,
,,|,,







PS:If you're interested to know about the local torrent hosting site, please PM me on msn :)

0 comments: