Spidey Outing

Omg.It's so long before I posted anything here.

Anyway,for those of u who would like to go watch Spidey Man 3,please stand up..please stand up.

Ok fine.I can't see u.

Anyway,me suggestion is to go watch Spiderman 3 together.The release date for the movie is on the 1st of May as stated by GSC.And by the way,this time the cinema venue is at Midvalley.Anybody got any other suggestions?One Utama's GSC is fine too.Kinda bored with Pyramid's TGV.What more they do not have a THX room.

So peeps,please leave your replies for any suggestions and confirmation.

Movie: Spiderman 3
Date: 2nd of May
Venue: GSC Midvalley

I wanna see a reply and I want to see it yesterday.






LOL... =p

UPDATE,PEOPLE!!!
The movie outing shall be cancelled because of short notices.Tickets are not available for booking and the cinema is packed if we decide to get it tomorrow itself.I was there earlier today (Tuesday) but couldn't buy them because I didn't know the exact amount of people.

Therefore,Spiderman 3 movie outing shall be rescheduled for next week for those who are still interested in watching it together.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude opx just told me tat wheter we wanna go futsal on wednesday or not wo

Chris Yuen said...

ooo...

den we'll see bout it le...

wat time is it anyway??/

Anonymous said...

futsal cancel d

Chrystal Giam said...

ooh....spidey...

i'm fine with it...but wat time? if not many going, not fun... sighs

Chris Yuen said...

this plan is already approaching cancellation because of bad response...

Chrystal Giam said...

next week is fine too
hehe

Chris Yuen said...

ok..so i'll replan it again for nex week...

probably around monday or so..

let me noe wen u're free and all..

JT Yean said...

oki dokes...i agree with next week