To plan a birthday

Alright so next Shidio birthday coming up is Shaza's and I was asked to help with planning. She won't be available on Sat (her actual birthday) so we'll settle for Friday evening, After the end of AD's Afternoon class at 3pm or 4pm, so the question is do we go to:

Pyramid > Manhattan Fish Market / Coffee Bean / Secret Recipe

OR

SS15 > Salmon Steak House / Asia Cafe / Swensens

These are places based on my knowledge of Shaza's fave places. So please do let me know who can go and where you guys prefer. At first I was considering doing something special and do a Picnic Birthday near HQ, hanging streamers on the swings, placing my bubble machine nearby, laughter dancing on the breeze. aahh~ but that is just so typically gay of me. So after consulting the the manly man Sam Touch& Goh (lol so salah), he got me back on the practical and sensible road of just going to a restaurant. For me, I think Salmon steak house is not a bad choice, as it's big enough plus its next door to a cake house where we can surprise shaz with. ..We should get her something like this =




FIne fine,again maybe something not so gay. But we can buy a cake and leave it next door la. So everyone please do reply asap either direct Email to me or report to Sam Goh for Ad and Report to JT for DG, other majors may look for one of these two too tutu. Dank you!

8 comments:

Royce Tan said...

This is how we do this:
I think we should go to
(Place of selection: )Salmon Steak House because (reason: ) I love salmon too. (confirmation of attndance:) And count me in! yeah!

(name: ) Royce

Anonymous said...

can also.. i quite like that place.
oh, we dont have class anymore on fridays so i'm not sure whether the rest can make for it..

we could actually plan some games or activities too if you want to make it more fun.


count me in.

those cake are so cute!!! can we get that kind of cake here?

geri

Royce Tan said...

yeah that shop I was talking about next to the salmon steak shop is a cake shop tat sells customized cakes, but damn expensivo.

Anonymous said...

I might not be able to make it, coz I have band practice on Friday, and plus, not just only practice, I need to pick up my mother from the airport and I have to do lots of other shite on Friday.

whee...

Eve said...

..... *bawls* I have class from 6 to 8pm on Fridays!! Nuuu!

BTW, there's a lady who lives opposite of my condo that makes customized cakes as well.


You can even draw out what you want and ask her to do it for you. Can email her and I can pick the cake up for you guys if you'd like.

Though I'm not sure if I can attend the party.

http://www.specialcakes.net/

ThePinkRabbit said...

i'll be there! definitely!

swensons
cos ice cream makes a good birthday cake too! :D

ashe said...

friday DG ppl got class wor...
ermm...9.30am till 6.30pm...


it's dinner rite?...
i'll come if got transportation back!!..hehe

Royce Tan said...

can can.. ill fetch u back lor