Lights


(stock photo)

It's been centuries since the last time I've posted something here. Not to mention, the last time I joined Shidio gatherings. Other than AD Shidios, everyone I met was just "Hi" and "Bye" and a little chat. Sighs.

One of the many things in Shidio that I'm proud of is the friendship that we try so hard to preserve, the Shidio link. (Even though a lot of times, I missed the Shidio gatherings and trips.) Now, it's harder so, with all our assignments and projects wrapped around, tying us down. (AD ppl would definitely agree.) What I'm trying to say here, is that, I wanna have fun fun fun again with Shidio. Hope we could agree on a good plan during the holidays again. :D

And before I end this post that will most probably last for the next few weeks till the holidays come...

ALL THE BEST, ROYCE!
*hugs* I'm already missing the times we hang out together. Clubbing, KARAOKEing (Darn, I need to go look for another karaoke partner to duet with now...T_T), staying over at HQ, doing projects together... All the fun 'out of college life' experiences that I've had... Thank you... :) Study extra hard in Aussieland (since you already know how to play hard.. haha XD - I wonder why that one sound funny? XD) and make us proud ya?

*hugs again*

(I was reminded of our clubbing experiences when I saw that picture, so I had it in this post, haha...)

To all other Shidioers, TAMBAH MANYAK MANYAK MINYAK!!! Let's all do our best in our remaining semesters of our final year...! Or more like, let's do our best in these few more weeks for our first semester!

GO GO GO!! Ahnyeong!! Hahahaha...

3 comments:

ThePinkRabbit said...

yes yes YESS!!! let's go on holiday!!!! a real long one this time!! :D

i miss u all so much!!

Anonymous said...

minyak naik harga!

ashe said...

LOH HONG PAN!
LOH HONG LAU!...

muahaha...