New Look

Ok guys, I know it might be a little shocking to come in and see the dramatic change but I think our blog's due for a makeover. Not only was it totally abandoned, it was also extremely boring (I'm being very nice here)


I just looked around for an easy to install template and just whacked it on. I've also updated our template to XML instead of the old HTML layout.

I know it doesn't look FANTASTIC but I think at least it's a change of scenery. If anyone of you can find something nicer or better yet, design something for our blog, then please do so. (don't look at me because I have yet to update the design for my own blog. Very busy :P )

So all in all, I hope everyone'll start posting and updating this blog again. So boring la...nothing to read wan!! Update us about your lives la! Your experience with working life, life down under, life as tutor in TOA...etc

Either that or let's discuss on a trip somewhere........
...
whenever everyone's free.


Or let's talk about our coming convocation! I heard that it's on either Oct 4th or 5th :D



6 comments:

Invi said...

HURRAY!!!

.......... I just noticed that this template is super girly. THERE'S A HUGE FRIGGIN HEART WITH STARS AROUND IT!!!! Come on la, there are DUDES in SHIDIO!

Invi said...

... btw...I suggest we climb mount Kinabalu.

So far those interested: Sammie Tan, Jimbo, Shaza (I think)...

Not interested: JT... Come on la! Every Malaysian must climb mount Kinabalu! Big boy already must go through rite of passage.

Eve said...

If you tak suka then change it la! I just slapped it on cause it was easy to install. Besides, at the very least it isn't PINK.

Eve said...

I will DIE if I do that

Invi said...

NOW IT'S PINK!!!111

Eve said...

GWUAHAHAHAHAHA >=D