Let's Play Dress-Me-Up

I'm trying to fit together an outfit for the Graduation Campaign photoshoot next week and I have no idea what to wear! The colour theme for my major is unfortunately, orange. I don't have many decent orange outfits so I went around borrowing everyone's stuff. Now it's just the problem of which combination to wear.

I tried on a few things and what I'm trying to go for is an outfit that is neat, professional-looking yet still fashionable and flattering and very "me". (yes I know, that's a lot of criteria to fill :P) I need your help to choose the outfit to wear for the photoshoot so please do me a huge favor and leave your comments and thoughts or advice about which outfit I should wear.

The Air Hostess xD


The Maitre'd?

Casual Office?

Fun!


I think this might be the dullest one of all...

Sophisticated...But I think I need bigger orange beads =/
That's all, do tell me what you guys think, okay?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wear most sexy 1 will do for the day

Eve said...

and that would be....?

Chrystal Giam said...

among these, I think the white+khakis+scarf is the best... I think the last one doesn't fit you. Not to say that you're not sophisticated, maybe it's the beads that 'aunty-fied' the look.

buy those orange plastic necklaces, for rm15 lah~ LOL

Eve said...

Chrystal: I know! But where?

"auntified" konon.. I just need bigger beads la.

Shazz said...

I LOVE IT! BRILLIANT!!! LOVELY CURVES!~ LOL!!! XD

Wins said...

the last piece. to make it extra fashionable, try obi type of belt, broader in other word. Thw whole look will b very chic