My part of the Story

Today... Is a day when 18 years ago a boy was born.. His name was Benjamin.. He continues to live till now.. His name continues to remain... Trying to make the world a better place.. Trying to find a suitable condition for him to live on.. With all the troubles, obstacles, and dangers that lurk with him.. He never gave up fighting to live on...
He walks Alone.. Never trusting anyone that can help him pass through everything he came across... Though sometimes he had no choice to trust some people on certain things.. And now.. He continues to go on the journey to search for his other half which is mysteriously hidden somewhere in the dark dark valley... Though failed a few times. He never gave up and continuous pursuing his dream...
And.. His journey isn't going to end just like that... For a long bright shining path still awaits his presence.. Awaiting.. In the shimmering horizon.. Where the Sun never sleeps.. Where the Moon disembarks it's small pieces of light across the sky..Waiting..
This story will be told to generations to come.. And that generation will tell the tale to their younger generation and so it goes on... Till it becomes a legend.. A legend of the guy named Benjamin... A legend of this mysterious lifestyle .. That no one on Earth is going to experience... No one...
And one day.. When all is pass.. The journey ends.. Everyone.. Will be able to understand this mystery.... The legend...

....Lol.. Such a good story.. Hahaha.. I miss writing essays in school.... I thought of writing the first sentence only.. Which I received via SMS from my friend. But then got 'high' and continue writing about myself.. THen got more 'high' and continued writing more literature stories.. And before I know it.. I wrote exaggerating stuffs... Hahaha.. With deep vocabs and unimaginable stuffs....

I was waiting for 12AM last night to see how many people wished me... And this is the list and chronogically...

1. Geraldine
2. Christopher
3. Shaza
4. Melissa
5. Forgot ^^;;;
6. Li Sian
7. Jia Ling
8. Shawn
9. Junn Tseng
10. Chin Hou, Samantha (Birhtday Song)
11.William

Hahaha... So.. Thats all... If you're in the list.. Thanks.. If you're not there... Hope you remember next year..

I was just bored and nothing better to do and did this.. Ignore it.. Hahaha...

Thanks to Samantha and Chrystal for blogging my birthday on your blogs... I appreciate that.. Hahaha.. Sacrifice one blog post for wishing me a happy birthday is a hard thing.. I understand ^^

Thanks for the one month supply of Choki Choki.. Hahahhaah.. And em... Necklace?? Or something... Hahah.. The card... It'll remain a memory..Lol.. Naruto.. Haih.. Won't you guys ever stop?? ^^;;; I'm wondering where are those people that signed their names on it during the "party"...

Thanks to everyone for these... I'm a person who don't say thank you often.. ("Sorry" included) So if you think of me as proud or 'LCLY'.. I'm not.. I'm just not used to saying those kinda things.. Hahahah... Know me more and you'll get used to it...

Time to get back to drawing faces now...

Ben

1 comments:

ThePinkRabbit said...

u're welcome...fusspot...

after i make so much noise only u decided to add my name into the list...sighh....

hahahaa...glad u had fun..!!

hope ur birthday wish comes true...!!