Excellent poems by unknown poets

.......found on toilet doors and walls


A budding poet trying his best

Here I lie in stinky vapor
Because some bastard stole the toilet paper
Shall I lie, or shall I linger
Or shall I be forced to use my finger


Another to-be poet, he wrote this

Here I sit
Broken hearted
Tried to shit
But only farted


Someone who had a different experience wrote

You're lucky
You had your chance
I tried to fart
And shit my pants !


Perhaps it's true that people DO find inspiration in toilets

I came here
To shit and stink
But all I do
Is sit and think


There are also people who come in for a different purpose

Some come here to sit and think
Some come here to shit and stink
But I come here to scratch my balls
And read all this bullshit on the walls


And finally, this should teach some a lesson
A sign seen at a family restaurant's toilet wall :

The hands that clean these toilets also make your food
........ so please aim properly !

2 comments:

Chris Yuen said...

hey,the poems are damn cool..
let's visit TOA's toilets and find inspiration there too..
maybe some for design class..

CD055-1 said...

hahah.. let's write poems!!!
or.. draw some stuff.... wait.. how can someone get inspiration from that? probably a little... but.. nothing can be funny.... unless... we draw ourselves....