By popular demand

ah, my first entry here... anyheck, let's get on with business.


as some of you know, my camera (yeah, me) has the sweet function of insta-photoshopping pics. and by popular demand (here's looking at you, sifu) here are the scary movie pictures I took (some by sifu, some by Will, but meh)...


Case #1:

The infamous Bemantha picture which has achieved levels of notoriety synonimous with Nessie. Saying it's ugly will hurt Sam or Ben's feelings, and thus I hope that you will instead say that it is hideou... I mean, freaky. This might be how Chew Wing Kam will look like. *shivers*

The really freaky thing is that I saw a girl that looks exactly like this in 1Utama today!!!! Imagine my shock! Oh, the horror! I'm gonna get nightmares tonight. Meh.

Case#2:

My body with Ashlei's face. Not much to say here. *cough* Next picture, please.

Case#3:

Chin Hou's face with sifu's body. Looks so.... wrong... in so many ways.... Nice curls, Chin Hou.

Case #4:

Samantha's face with William's body. Somehow it fits. Nicely. Oh yeah, while my sister was browsing through the photos I took, she said Will looks like a girl. Go figure. Will then became known as The Sissy Guy. The fact that he somehow appeared in a lot of my photos doesn't help, either.

Case #5:

Sifu merged with Sam. (...) No further comment.

Case #6:

Sifu merged with JT. Harry Potter decided to get Grungy. And grew breasts while at it.

Case #7:

Jimbo with Ashlei's pig-tailed body. (...) Are those pig-tails? Sorry for the unaligned picture. I blame my bad photography skills. Jimbo is stoned as usual. His mom usually finds him in that state in the morning, and especially today ever since Fergie lost to Jose.

Case #8:

How Kexin and Ken's son and daughter will look like in the future. While their son looks cute, I seriously pity their daughter. God bless you, child.

Case #9:

Somehow I found this one disturbing. Anyway, it's Yevon with a bunny. No further comments.

Case #10:

How Chew Eng Kam will look like. Ben's body with Sam's face. A reverse of the infamous Bemantha photo.

Case #11:

Ummm... Jing Yi with Shawn(I think). Their offspring shall become the inventor of the straight hair Afro! Groovy, dude.

Case #12:

Not a composite photo, but it's up to you to guess what Ben intends to do with JT. The decapitated head of William Lee appears out of nowhere. RIP, man.

and that shall be all, folks. Cal le Grande signing off. don't forget that F.U.N.T. pwns. of course, that was a known fact all along. and thus, all your base are belong to us.

also don't forget to read Sam's entry below if you haven't yet.

-superbaltanv2

3 comments:

ThePinkRabbit said...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAAHAAAAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAA!!!!

OH MY...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAA.....

*tears running down my face*

cal's camera is so cool la!!

i notice that my face looks stupid on anyone's body...which means.......I'M BEST SUITED FOR MYSELF!!! wooohoo!!

Invi said...

That's not me, Cal. My shirt has an F design plus I don't sweat that much. Moreover, the hair isn't spikey at all, hahah!

Anonymous said...

Why all my pics look so...soo...Sighs..nvm la, just have to accept the fact that the camera gets too excited when it has to focus on such a pretty face and always snaps out of focus..teeheehee