This Coming Wednesday....

Okay... I know I left you guys in a hang about this Wednesday outing... Don't get angry, k? I'm trying my best to organize this...and give James and Sam a break....haha...

Here's the plan again...

Ice-skating @ 11.00 am, SPyramid

- For anyone who feels like ice-skating
- Bring gloves (if you have), Student's tag, and wear socks.
- Entry price (whole day) is RM 13 if I'm not mistaken.

Movie

The initial plan was M:I-3 but some of you may think it's boring... I think Fragile seems to be a good movie, but sadly, TGV Pyramid isn't screeening it. There are movies like She's The Man, Failure To Launch, The Sentinel, etc.

But my guess is...the guys prob wouldn't wanna watch things like She's the Man or Failure to Launch...and I definitely won't go for horror movies...

So, let's stick to M:I-3 okay? Time - 3.00 pm, TGV Pyramid...

(If I can get confirmation from everyone by today, I'll book the tickets online to secure good seats... ;p)

Seafood Trip @ Teluk Gong

Okay, this is the highlight of the outing. I guess we would be picking Coconut Flower Restaurant since it's the most famous one there and one that I frequent whenever I go seafood-ing... (Any other suggestions? James?) The place will be packed...but since we're going on weekdays, I think there'll still be spaces available. So, who's able to drive down to Klang? Maybe two cars will do, depending on the number of people... We'll leave Subang around 6.00 - 6.30 pm... En route KESAS highway...nearer. It takes about half an hour...maybe 45 mins if there's traffic jam... Those who can't take seafood....I'm so sorry. (So far, everyone's a seafood lover, right?)

After that...I dunno....home? I don't think Klang offers much night activities... Karaoke? Bukit Tinggi has a number of places for supper... I don't mind, I'm in my hometown anyways...

So, any questions? Tell me if I missed out anything...

Actually, my planning is based on the ice-skating and seafood trip... That's why it's all at Pyramid... If it was a movie outing...places like KLCC, Midvalley, One U would have offered more choices of movies...

p/s: Bring enough money if you're planning to go for all three activities...hehe

8 comments:

CD055-1 said...

since there isn't any other movie.. then MI3 would be fine....

seafood is nice... keta- crab.... yum.... :P

i don't wanna take KTM again.. it's killing... but i duno how to get to Klang.. T.T

Chrystal Giam said...

are u driving to Subang then??

It's very easy to get to Klang by KESAS, nearer to Teluk Gong too...

That's why I need to know who's driving and so far we have about 7-8 ppl agreeing on this trip...

CD055-1 said...

probably drive to subang, someone there might show the way.. that is.. if the person staying in subang is joining...

Chrystal Giam said...

james will be joining, i guess...cos he's the one who suggested for seafood...

i'll msg everyone tmr and check...:)

Eve said...

sw and i might go so i'll be driving to coconut flower (i've been there before quite a number of times) so no prob with the directions to get there la.

ThePinkRabbit said...

me too..i'm fine with everything..wow...chrystal, u're quite a good organizer...very erm...berorganized...lol..

i'll meet u guys at pyramid..aaron might join us too..*if i can get him to stray from his basketball, that is*

can't wait!!! YAYYY!!! SEAFOOD!!

Chrystal Giam said...

hmm...ben might be driving to subang too.. okay, i think i need to confirm how many cars going too....

ice skating people will meet at the stairs towards the rink entrance... movie-goers meet at cinema... and if everything goes according to plan, we'll meet eve at coconut flower at 700 pm, latest 730 pm...

ThePinkRabbit said...

yeap! sounds good!

i'll be driving too...cos i'm not sure how late we'll be, i don't want to leave my car in pyramid..after cannot get it out..eek!