May the Spirit of Shidio Fai Fai Wan Never fade nor Die

I hope you guys had a great time at the party today as much as I did. 'Cept my fucking aching leg muscles!! Luv you guys! Thanks so much for coming and making this party a success...

To those who FFK without even bothering to tell me or letting me know, consider yourself uninvited to the next party or any other parties that are planned by me in the future.

And you FFKers still owe me RM11.00 each. >=(





















nante ne (just kidding) :P


P.S: William, you left your umbrellas at my house. I'll return it to you on Monday. Remember to remind me or I shall CONVENIENTLY forget =P

See you ADers on monday , Cheers!

4 comments:

Chrystal Giam said...

i had a great time too!! (though it's that time of the month...hehe)

thank YOU for the party and the yum-yum food... send my gratitude to SW, ZY and Arin too, for BBQing the food for us..

Wee Wee said...

those umbrellas arent mine.. 1 of them is sam goh's 1.. lol
the 1 with a ribbon.. hahaa

Eve said...

chrys: They said "You're welcome" hahahaha


will: hahaha okay then whose is the other?

also james left his Ipod USB cable.. tsk tsk tsk... such forgetful friends i have :P

Chris Yuen said...

thanx for the invite and the great food..
my complements to the trio chefs..

DELICIOUS..