BBQ Reminder Post

Once again, I shall remind all of you what to bring and how to get here and RE-POST the darn map

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

For those who do not know how to get to my place or have never been there before, it'll be easier for you to get over to my place by getting to One Utama first by using the LDP. But don't turn into One Utama, rather go keepleft and go straight up the flyover. You will see a turning left immediately after the flyover whereby IKEA, IKANO and TESCO will be in front of you on your left. Turn into that road and follow the road. Go down the underpass and just follow the road until you see a Shell Petrol station. Turn in left just right after that Shell Station and go straight all the way until you come to a T-junction. Turn right at the junction. My condo is on the right.

The condo security guards will stop you and ask for your IC or Driver's License and ask you where / which unit you intend to visit. Just say you're here for the party at the poolside.

If you have any problems getting here or getting in, just call me. I know everyone of you have my number.

PLEASE remember to bring your :

SWIMWEAR
A CHANGE OF CLOTHES
TOWEL
MONEY

and those of you whom I've asked to bring other things, please remember to bring that too. Thanks, very much.

See you guys in a bit.

0 comments: