Shidio Fai Fai Wan Reviews

Ben. <-- long post so I write my name here first.

I actually wanted to do this later, but since Li Sian had done it, so I thought... Why don't I go ahead with it.

Basically, this post is about how I know the person from day 1 and last day.

Starting with myself, I changed a lot. I used to be quiet, cool and think a lot. Now... I have a lot of spontaneous thoughts and tend to crap a lot. (I remember a few said I was scary in the past.)

And now for others.. I'm pouring out my heart here so if you get offended, no worries. If you notice something bad about you, change~ Then I'll like you................ :þ
Take it sportingly lar har? Don't screw me next time you see me ^^;;

Shawn, 1st known person, Black Halo No.1
Past - First day of orientation I met him and first person to meet too. Cool also... Nothing speical.
Present - Not much different.. I still don't know his thoughts. I duno if he changed or not, I didn't notice anything :P

Chin Hou, 2nd known person, Black Halo No.2
Past - He used to be scary... When I'm sitting beside him, he'll suddenly turn around and look at me and say "What?" ......... WALAO!!! I didn't even say anything!! He freaks me out. He used to be quiet too. Too quiet...... Mock Up King.
Present - Still so scary. Plotting his world conquering with some other unknown beings around us. He "cha" people more frequently nowadays. Still Mock Up King. Even in PD >.>

Junn Tseng, Black Halo No.3
Past - Crazily Innocent. I was terrified of his sixth finger. And the first sentence he said to me was "What is your number?" I don't even know him and he said this? He don't think much huh?
Present - After knowing him for so long, he's scary when it comes to assignments(Stupid 6th finger). I also know he don't know how to deal with girls in "some" situations. No dirty thoughts. -.- As in crying and sad girls. I think in love situations too.

Christopher,
Past
- JT's double team. Where ever JT is, he's there. Okay Okay guy. His jokes 70% never get to me. Dude.. I don't understand lar.. Hates to lose(That is what leads to the great Ben and Chris fight only known to a few students). Idiot is the one who starts Benruto. Then everyone followed >.<
Present - Too much JT following = the great "Tapping Shoulder Technique" that is famous now. Jokes still there... Sometimes when I tell a joke, he'll answer back scientifically or psycologically. Chill~ Laugh at jokes. Don't think so deep. He says something, he sticks with it.

Samantha,
Past
- Very.. girly.... Nice friend.. Always hang out with the guys till she met Shaza and Aaron. Very hard being is a relationship huh? :P
Present - Still girly. Most say she's the girliest of all girls. Wow good acting for a Trans. Go join Hollywood. Emotional. What to do? Girliest mar~ Very sporting also.

Jia Ling,
Past
- Very influencial, 1st impression. Talkative as her trademark. Brag a lot. Very little is known of her. Strong wits, till something happened in Bukit Tinggi. >.> Then I confirmed, that she does act like a girl sometimes. I evade.
Present - Still talkative, still influencial. Don't brag as much as last time but you can still some some minor bragging. Good improvement. Good ally, bad enemy. Figure it out yourself.

Li Sian,
Past
- First sentence said to me, "So how do you commit a perfect murder?" Then I know nothing of her. Absolutely nothing. Except she has a boyfriend. Oh yea~ She was sitting alone during orientation. Makes me wonder where's Geri. Found out she's from NS.
Present - Still not much is known about her, but I always get the hunch she changed A LOT. Because from the first sentence and her acts presently, is totally different. I think it's the matter of girlish... Then again~

Geraldine,
Past
- Don't know her last time. Crazily innocent. Girlish but not as much as Sam.. I think~
Present - Emotional(girlish), got to know her more in MSN. A lot more... Always having problems. She had a lot of types of experiences throughout the time I know her. And girl, past is past. Present things are different. Look at things in a more positive way, don't think that much.

Juliana, Sifu of FUNT
Past
- I thought she was one of Jia Ling's kind. Then I found out, oh.. So different. Found out she's from NS. Found out she's a Christian when I heard she went for mission work. Low Existance Level.
Present - She's cool. Sometimes I wonder if those that goes to NS come back as some talented beings. I like her craps. Good to hang out with. Did she change? Either I didn't notice or I knew her late. And the unforgettable Quote. She said this during PD.

"You know William and Ben, when they fight. They only use 4 sentence. Ahem.
Sei kuli;
Sei chibi;
Tah kau arrr?
Chui fu lar!"

William, FUNTer
Past
- Don't know he even existed in our class. His existance level is low. A lot of bad words. And guess what? The first conversation;

Will : "Why you so mm song wan? Lei arrr, tah kau lar~~~~"
Ben : "Chui fu lor!"
Will : Speechless, blur, no comment, nothing to say.

Present - Leveled up his existance level. Lesser bad words. He once swore to me he will never swear again. I guess he couldn't stand not swearing. Now known as the crappiest person in Shidio Fai Fai Wan. Cool guy, very good in spontaneous thoughts and loyal friend. He cheers up the class with his craps. No one does that huh? But when he's serious, he's serious. He don't like to grow up though. As in age.. Not height. Other than James, I think I know him as a very deep person.

James, FUNTer
Past - Quiet. Little is known about him. Nothing to be exact. Just knew he was a close pal of William. Plenty of bad words with William also.
Present - Lesser bad words, but it's still so-so. Good organiser and management skills. Good leader too. I like his exaggeration, his acts. They're him, but not him at the same time. Talks a lot of crap nowadays. Better than the past. Probably he was unknown then.

Sam Goh, FUNTer
Past - Some new kid in class. Didn't really care about his existance.
Present - Incredible mind. Superbly creative. Probably from his previous college. Incredible spontaneous thoughts.

Cal, FUNTer
Past - Know nothing of him. Superly Quiet.
Present - Leveled up his crappiness. Not as siao as the other F.U.N.Ts but is getting there. Known for his Darth Vader stuffs.

Shaza,
Past
- I was happy when she showed a lot of "How To Draw Manga?" books. Yeah, another anime fan. Other than that, I think she's cool. Other than that.... Nothing
Present - Still anime fan? No news of that now. Good creative craps. Very sensitive, a lot of negative thoughts. Dude, no one hates no one. Open your mind to the far ends of the Earth and as wide as the void in space.

Chrystal, Fantastic Fourer
Past
- Don't know much of her. Thought she hates me. Or are you scared of me?
Present - Some craps from time to time. Seriously serious until don't sleep. Being a top is hard. I know good marks is good but, too much stress on good marks will kill ya. But since you enjoy it, I have no further comments. Oh yea, She's not afraid of me no longer. ^^

May, Fantastic Fourer
Past - Nothing fullstop. Existance level = 1, that is JT's stepmom.
Present - Fun, funny. I like her laugh till cries. Very, very, very, very helpful friend. Did she change? Good in "cha-ing" people also.

Ashlei, somehow Ashlei will always come after May, Fantastic Fourer
Past - Existance level = 1, that is JT's mom.
Present - Suprisingly, I dunno much about her still. Are you afraid of me? I just recently found out that she's incredibly, greatly, superbly, superly, wonderfully, beautifully, handsomely, charmingly, prettily, powerfully, extraordinarily, gengly, omegagly, ultimaly, crazily, siaoly, infinitily, widely, tally, bigly, extremely RICH!!!!

Evonne, Fantastic Fourer
Past - Existance level = middle. Just know she knows japanese and when I want her to converse in jap, she said she disagrees with it..... in japanese... -.- And further convincing also in japanese............
Present - Known for her "Shaddap lar!!!" Sometimes she has some girl traits, sometimes none. Know nothing of her still. Some don't like one of her attitudes. And oh ya, the class is better in a noisy state. Quiet = dead. You guys won't want to see CD058-1. That's a graveyard. Chill and siao a little, it's fun.

Kexin, 4th known person Ke-ai No.1
Past
- Used to tease her for her egg shell head. EGG SHELL ^^. She says she doesn't go online. Then I thought, oh man~ Pityful girl. Then found out she was talking about online games. Cute, girly, innocent.
Present - She knows how to fight back now -.- Another idiot that started another nick. Don't even mention that. Woi! Don't call me sifu. There's only one sifu in class. Nothing much to be said about her "Ke-ai! Ke-ai! Ke-ai! Ke-ai! Ke-ai! Ke-ai! Ke-ai! Ke-ai! Ke-ai! Ke-ai! Ke-ai! Ke-ai! Ke-ai! Ke-ai! Ke-ai! Ke-ai! Ke-ai! Ke-ai! Ke-ai! Ke-ai! Ke-ai! Ke-ai!~~~~ "

Jinq Yi, Ke-ai No.2, her name is a "q" not "g"
Past
- Existance level = Zero.
Present - Existance level, I don't think it improved much. We just know her because of one year classmates.Don't know much about her. When she's cute, she's cute, when she's angry.... Scary. Shocked me thoroughly when I saw that part of her. And lastly, "Ke-ai! Ke-ai! Ke-ai! Ke-ai! Ke-ai! Ke-ai! Ke-ai! Ke-ai! Ke-ai! Ke-ai! Ke-ai! Ke-ai! Ke-ai! Ke-ai! Ke-ai! Ke-ai! Ke-ai! Ke-ai! Ke-ai! Ke-ai! Ke-ai! Ke-ai!~~~~ "

Ye Von, Ke-ai No.3, I wonder why she's No.3
Past
- She existed?
Present - Less is known, except she sells Blue VCDs. She talks a lot when you know her. Mind you, it's not always "Ke-ai! Ke-ai! Ke-ai! Ke-ai! Ke-ai! Ke-ai! Ke-ai! Ke-ai! Ke-ai! Ke-ai! Ke-ai! Ke-ai! Ke-ai! Ke-ai! Ke-ai! Ke-ai! Ke-ai! Ke-ai! Ke-ai! Ke-ai! Ke-ai! Ke-ai!~~~~ " But there is still ^^

Kenneth, Ke-ai No.4, newly added member
Past
- Hang out with us often. Talks crap a lot. Don't know him then. And the original owner of the copyrighted "Cha Tou" Everything also the fella "Cha Tou"
Present - Who would have thought he joined the Ke-ai group. Now known as the fourth girl in the group. Got closer with him and knew him more when I found out we like similar things. And guess what? We weigh the same.

Amrail,
Past
- 1st impression, I don't wanna mix with this guy much~ Looks old....
Present - Don't know much about him but a VERY sporting guy. Fun craps. Sadly he left for GA.

Dora, 3rd known person
Past
- Thought she was Kexin's best friend. Know nothing other than that.
Present - Wow.. Existance rate decreased. If you can hear me girl, talk with other people more. Make yourself known. I have a feeling you're good in crapping. She has a very creative and good social skill.

Shen Yin,
Past
- I thought she's one of the Fantastic Four. Little known.
Present - Still little known. No change. Funny at times.

Melissa,
Past
- Existance level = 1. Some people pointed out.
Present - Nothing known.

Ben Cheong, my alter ego name
Past
- I evade him. I thought he was a playboy. Hahaha~
Present - Ok lar~ He makes himself known. Good craps but sometimes he hurt people when he don't realize it.

I think that's it for everyone in class... I'm hoping others would do this same thing also. So we all can know what is good and what is bad about one another. Don't hate when these posts are posted. It'll do you no good. Just pour out your heart.

11 comments:

Chris Yuen said...

hahaha..good assumptions on our class..

ah sum said she was afraid of u wen she first saw u..lol

Eve said...

I think most of us were creeped out by your Comm Skills 1's first presentation la.

must know when to make noise and when not to make noise lar. there are others who would like to concentrate on our work also what. There's a right and wrong time to be nuts and noisy.

Anonymous said...

yuo've changed yourself too, or at least my impression of you've changed..:) i guess my weakness is that i never really took the initiative to really get to know other people in our class, i just kinda hung around my own group of friends..but whatever it is, i'm still glad we had THE TALK!!! remember? because after that it kinda help me see you differently lorr..you're a great kid ;)

Invi said...

Ah Ban's Changes ---> More open and funny by just being himself. Easily cha-ed.

CD055-1 said...

yeap.. times to be silent and noisy, but.. mostly the times to be silent.. is actually rare.. normall silent is where we study... a little noise during assignment time i'd rather than total silent.. ..... look at JL >.>

great kid? >.> sad~ lol

easily cha-ed is the one i have to improve... spontaneous talk TOO spontaneous until didn' think~

so i guess.. no one is going to write their own review? of is it too long? can skip out the people that you don't wanna write about though.. or you know nothing of.... write lar.. i also wanna see

Chris Yuen said...

i think i'll write after i blogged everythin else i need to blog up 1st..

Invi said...

Huh... wait...

"I still don't know his thoughts" ?

All my thoughts were typed into that sick greenish blog, man.

Promotes sick greenish blog:
www.renovatio-animi.blogspot.com

ThePinkRabbit said...

one thing that is ah bun's trademark...

imagine this:

*someone chars him and his hands will automatically swing way up into the air and he'll shout, "CHA TOU!!" sometimes, substituted with "KETAM!!"

also..he didn't use to touch anyone when i 1st met him...always the loner...*rolls eyes* but now, together with JT, he's always molesting my beautiful not-so-straight-anymore hair...sigh...

thanks for saying i'm *ahem* girly...my operations and acting classes paid off!!! hahahahahahaaa...

oh..one more thing...u forgot to mention that i am more beautiful now, ben!!! aiyo...such an important detail and u forgot to write it down...*very disappointed*

lol..^-^

CD055-1 said...

*Swings hand in the air*
CHA TOU!!! / KETAM!!!

Anonymous said...

mmm? playboy? hahaha... should i write comments too?

CD055-1 said...

write all you want