Acid Boy & Weird Humour

Today's Ah Bun's birthday, so Happy Burpday, Bun-Bun!



Anyways we were all having lunch and I was talking about this artist which comes up with a bunch of really weird humour and I just really felt like sharing. The dude's nickname is Nocturnal-Devil and I just stumbled across his stuff in DA.



Weird Humour
---------------
I just love his odd bits of humour that is presented in such an innocent manner. I mean at a glance, it seems harmless but at a closer look, you'd find it to be pretty dark.  >=D What can I say? I am a fan of Happy Tree Friends. Hehehehe.


Click images for larger view.





The beginning of Acid Boy
--------------------------
"This is a random idea i came up with a long time ago where a kid resolves all his problems by throwing chemicals at people. In this first issue he's in a biology lab where the professor has stupidly left a beaker of harmful chemicals on one of the work stations. After noticing that arguments can end without him ever having to use words, Acid Boy makes chemicals his best friends." - Nocturnal-Devil



0 comments: