ATTN: ALL SHIDIOS

Try to make it online on Friday night so we can finalize all our plans.

And just a reminder,

Photoshoot date changed to November 2nd, Sunday instead of November 1st due to the fact that May and William are unable to attend it on that day. I HOPE AND PRAY that everyone is free on Sunday for this photoshoot.

Currently, we have a choice between my friend's apartment in Shah Alam which I have also previously used it before for a video shoot and I think it should suffice. Otherwise we are forced to use James's house but the problem is, his walls are PINK and his couch is YELLOW and the curtains are FLOWERY which is totally not what we want.


We didn't managed to find any studios for rental =/ if anyone of you can help out or have any suggestions, PLEASE LET US KNOW.


We have a few things to straighten out by this Friday night latest :
WHAT TO WEAR : GIRLS & GUYS
WHAT PROPS YOU MIGHT BE ABLE TO CONTRIBUTE
HOW ARE WE GOING TO INCORPORATE ROYCE INTO OUR GROUP PHOTO




one more thing, PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR ATTENDANCE BY LEAVING A COMMENT ON THIS POST.


I think that's all for now.

6 comments:

Royce Tan said...

"but the problem is, his walls are PINK and his couch is YELLOW and the curtains are FLOWERY which is totally not what we want."

Ahhahahaaaa Funny ass! laughed whenever I read the accents of the colors. And why is it such a salah combo? I mean, I don't remember it being like that. You make it sound like a set from Austin Powers Shagedelic or something.


Anyway, I'll try taking a pic of myself in Mafia get up, one close up n one full body, and JT can or anyone can work the photoshop magic.
I think either a cut and paste...Or i could be a reflection in the mirror.In the doorway or at the window.(digitally added of course)

nikki_desu said...

Ehhhh Nov2 ka. I have a show at 3pm so i can only be there morning or night X_x

Eve said...

roycie:
he renovated his house la. his mum has questionable taste :P Rather..very seventies punya taste. swear to god, i've never seen a yellow leather couch before going over to his place xD


lisian:
we make it morning la then :D

ThePinkRabbit said...

i can't be there because it's my friend's birthday!!!!! i won't be free the entire day..

:(

maybe u can photoshop me in like how u would royce? :)

Eve said...

.....................

Eve said...

I would rather keep cheap tricks to a minimal because pictures that you take yourself would obviously have different/poorer lighting and it's going to really look damn weird put together with our photo. Not only that, it'll lower it's quality and I don't want that.

Can't you just take a couple of hours off in the morning?

If it comes to this, I'm going to make this at 5am in the morning where everyone has no excuse besides sleep and do this.