CALLING ALL SHIDIOS!!

Due to the positive response we'll be having out very own MAFIA PHOTOSHOOT!!! So it will be on 01.Nov.08...which is a Saturday. We have yet to find a studio, so if anyone knows of any studio...please don't hesitate to inform Eve or me, JT. Everyone of course must be present, and I mean EVERYONE....and I MEAN IT!!! Please confirm whether you'll be able to make it or not with me(JT)...or I shall hunt you down!

For Royce, any suggestions? I suggest we have Royce lookin like a star photoshopped into like a really old classy looking tv....If you guys have better ideas on how to add Royce in the picture, please share...and what I meant was sumthin like this...


And do we need props like chairs and stuff?

So far we estimate the group photo to be around 18-24ppl

I'll make another post later with more details after we sort some things out, thats all for now!


*edited by Eve*
If I missed anyone out, please let me know, LOL!


  • Evonne

  • James

  • William

  • may

  • juliana

  • chrystal

  • ashley

  • junn tseng

  • shaza

  • sam tan

  • sam goh

  • chris

  • ben

  • cal

  • shawn

  • chin hou

  • li sian

  • jia ling

  • geraldine

3 comments:

Eve said...

Oh, FINALLY!
I've been waiting for this post for a LOOOOOONG time.

Okay, about Royce, how about someone holding onto a photo frame?

Oh wait...then again that would seem like, so deceased. LOL.

I think we might need to discuss with the photo studio o that. and we should also plan out on who should stand or sit where.

Should we go for a couch? then all the girls can sit and the guys stand or something.... o_o

I like the slightly unplanned and somewhat chaotic but still perfect composition from convo :D I hope we can all achieve something like that.

Oh and dresscode, we is needing loads of black and white, fedoras, and blazers :D SOmeone please update this post by putting up the names of everyone involved jsut to reconfirm and hopefully remind each other about it, mmkay?

nikki_desu said...

Me and geri are IN!But we're only available for a few hours cos we have a lunch/tea appointment so pls confirm soon XD

JT Yean said...

ok cool!!!:)